Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tyler can Stir my pot

by Allison

Heck, he could even burn my pot - I wouldn't care. As long as he'd scrub it afterward, shirtless.


The FIRST (but not last) Tyler challenge
Baked Lime Pudding

page 203



Really yummy dessert, Tyler. Nice work. Totally light. Airy - almost went down like it didn't have any calories. Oops. Nice diet blooper - or wait, a great reward for being good on my diet all week.

Unbaked ::





Finished product ::






not the greatest final photo, but there were kids around waiting to eat this as I flipped it out, and they were not going to be patient for food styling any longer

1 comment:

  1. that first picture is HYSTERICAL!!!?@!?!?!@??! You are awesome. You won the challenge_ As expected. I didn't even get a chance to grocery shop for the items needed yet. i need an assignment extension. love ya.

    ReplyDelete