Monday, January 4, 2010

Stirrin' the Sisterly Pot


Tyler and I were talking today, Tyler Florence that is... just watch the conversation below. I bet you can tell just what happened_ by the look of surprise on my face. ..








us _ just smiling together. Aren't we cute???!?!

Here's where he pops the question... .NO!!!>! He's married, silly!!!?? This is where he asked if I would like to test out his latest cookbook with my talented and hot sister.. Yes, He called you HOT!! {tyler deserves a capital H _ when referred to in pronoun form}.

Tyler, being the smart and captivating man that he is, knew that his work of art, Stirring the Pot now resides in both sister's residences, so why not a cook_off of sorts?? We both try the same recipe, snap shots of it and just bask in Tyler's glow.. Sound good? Are you up to the challenge, Big Sis? Go easy on me. Your tools and talent are far beyond me. So choose an easy one first.

Page number and due date?
Go!




3 comments: